Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Morning! (Day 2, Blogging While Brown Conference)


I'm back and boy, am I no longer a city girl -- or I am so taking my Summer Break waay too seriously (BTW: THAT, trust) -- as I found myself dragging in absolutely not in time for the 8:30 start. That is sooo NOT DC (which is what I used to be)! Le sigh...

But, these folks are really so DOING the darned thing! Beautifully clean, appropriately-cooled, spacious facilities in the D.C. Convention Center, even COFFEE (as the resident Starbucks isn't open on the weekend, it seems, the guards sadly informed me when I entered the building). I am so glad I'm part of this movement, 'tho I'm bringing up the rear and sitting in the back of the room, again. Late Registration. (I've taken to inserting citations in my "lay life" -- as do I in my "law life" -- a la Drake (vs. The Blue Book).

First break. I'm taking advantage of the BWB coffee; it's smooth and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment